Traditional Financial Information
The following summary data is from the government-wide Statement of Activities in the City’s Annual Comprehensive Financial Report. The government-wide Statement of Activities reports the results of the City’s operations on an accrual basis of accounting. Revenues are recognized when earned and expenses are recognized at the time the liability is incurred.
|Fiscal Year 2020
|Revenues & Transfers
|Ad valorem tax
|Total Governmental Activities
|Total Business-type Activities
|Changes in Net Position
- Annual Comprehensive Financial Report - This report provides a quantitative look at the operating success, financial health, and compliance of the government report units. It includes a balance sheet, a statement of changes in financial position, a statement of revenues and expense, and a comparison of budgeted to actual expenses and revenues.
- Annual Budget (Electronic Version) - A budget serves as the financial plan for the City. It shows proposed spending and revenue in broad categories by department or by account type.
- 5-year Capital Improvement Plan - A five year plan of capital investments that reflect the needs identified in the City’s master plans along with reinvestment in the City’s aging infrastructure.
- Quarterly Reports - Included in this category are the quarterly financial reports, investment reports and 4B Investments.
- Long Range Financial Forecast - The purpose of the forecast is to provide long-term context for annual decisions that will be made in the formulation of the annual budget and 5-year capital improvement plan.
- Check Register - A check register is a listing of all payments incurred during a quarter by the City. The check register includes payment date, payment amount, description, and payee.