The City of League City is looking for mature lifeguards with positive attitudes and a good work ethic to join our team for the 2023 season.
Things to know before you apply:
- You do not have to hold a certification to apply! However certification must be achieved before being fully hired.
- Scheduling can begin as early as March 1 on a limited basis; most lifeguards will begin work by May 22 for orientation.
- During the summer season, lifeguards are required to work 30-40 hours per week with a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Vacation days and time off are not paid, not guaranteed, and are limited based on schedule availability of the team.
- Starting pay-rate for League City Lifeguards is $15 per hour.
- Staff are expected to work the entire season, which ends on Labor Day (September 4, 2023). There will be an opportunity for hours and staff to stay on through October 2023.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
How to apply: Check back in January for more details. Paper applications not accepted.