To make a reservation, please walk-in to Hometown Heroes Park at 1001 East League City Parkway to fill out a reservation form. To check availability, contact Hometown Heroes Park at 281-554-1180. You must book your reservation at least a week in advance at Hometown Heroes Park. If you pay your deposit with cash or a check, you will receive a check mailed 7-10 business days after your event to the address you provide. If you pay with a card, the deposit will be reflected in your account within 7-10 business days after your event.
Fees & Contracts
All fees and completed contracts are due at the time your reservation is made.
- Hometown Heroes Park Rental Contract (PDF)
- Community Center Rental Contract (PDF)
- Parks Rental Contract (PDF)
Your reservation MUST INCLUDE set-up time and break-down time. We do not allow early arrivals.
- If you cancel more than 60 days prior to your event, 90% of the fees will be refunded.
- If you cancel 31-60 days prior to your event, 50% of the fees will be refunded.
- If you cancel 15-30 days prior to your event, 25% of the fees will be refunded.
- If you cancel 0-14 days prior to your event, 10% of the fees will be refunded.
Rain Out Policy
Reservation may be transferred to another date within 6 months of the rain-out date.
Alcohol is allowed at select facilities and League City officers will need to be present. The fee for League City officers is $40/hour, at a 4-hour minimum, and must be paid in cash the day of the event. The number of officers required is determined by the League City Police Department. An officer request form must be filled out at the time of booking in order to be approved by League City Police officers; alcohol is not guaranteed until approved.
For more information on the parks and facilities, call the Parks Recreation Office at 281-554-1180 or contact us via email.