Summer is around the corner, which means it’s time for swim lessons. Whether you’re a parent wanting to make sure your infant or toddler is safe around the backyard pool, or if you are a teen or adult that has never learned how to swim, now is the time to learn! Here are some of the places that offer swim lessons in League City. If you know of any others, please email email@example.com.
Hometown Heroes ( 1001 E League City Pkwy, League City, TX 77573)
· Offer classes for adults and youth as young as 6 months and at various skill levels.
· Summer swim classes begin June 3 and are available in the mornings and evenings.
· Sessions are two weeks long and take place Monday through Thursday.
· Cost is $50 for residents/$75 for non-residents per session.
· Contact Ashley Jackson for more information at Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-554-1195
Perry Family YMCA (1700 League City Pkwy, League City, TX 77573)
· Offer classes for infants (ages 6-36 months) and to teens and adults (13 years and up)
· Two week and four week sessions available for members and non-members
· Cost for Monday-Thursday classes, member $75 /non-member $115
· Cost for Saturday classes, $40 member/non-member $60
· Contact Cassie Honey for more information at email@example.com or call 281-338-9622
Summer’s Swim Academy (2112 Carolina Avenue, League City, TX 77573
· Offer infant swim lessons all the way up to adult. Also provide swim team training.
· Eight week summer season from June 3 to August 1.
· Pricing depends on age and session. For a full list of sessions and prices visit http://summers-swim.com/2019-swim-season.html
· For more information, call 281-332-7946.
AcroSports (2705 Dickinson Ave, League City, TX 77573
· Offer swim lessons from ages 4 months to 16 years
· Cost is $64 per parent and child swim class or $192 for full summer session
· Cost for all other classes is $67 per class or $201 for full summer
· For more information, contact AcroSports at 281-967-7261 or visit http://www.acrosports.com/classes/swimming/lessons.php