The City of League City is dedicated to providing essential services while keeping your safety in mind. Effective Wednesday, March 25, public access to most City facilities will be limited as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19. These facilities include:
- City Hall
- City Hall Annex
- Municipal Courts
- Fire Administration
- Hometown Heroes Recreation Center
- Chester Davis Sportsplex
- League City Animal Shelter
- Helen Hall Library
- Public Works buildings and facilities
Staff from all departments will continue to be available to provide services and answer questions over the phone and through email, as well as accept payments for utility bills and courts fines, Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. till noon.
The Public Safety building will continue to remain open at this time, but residents are encouraged to use online services when possible including requesting a copy of a police or accident report. To access a full list of LCPD online services, click here.
A variety of other City services are also available online, including the payment of court fines and utility bills and well as applications for permits. For a full list, click here.
Please give us a call if you have questions or inquiries. A main list of central numbers is provided below. Facilities and most departments have service information posted on the website as well.
Phone Numbers and Emails of City Departments and Services
Animal Shelter: 281-554-1377.
- The shelter is closed to the public but staff will continue caring for the animals.
- Adoptions, redemptions and foster pick up will be done by appointment only by calling 281-554-1377.
City Auditor: 281-554-1022, Rhonda.Lee@leaguecitytx.gov
City Auditor Fraud Hotline
City Hall: 281-554-1000
City Secretary: 281-554-1030, firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications and Media Relations: 281-554-1025, email@example.com
Helen Hall Library: 281-554-1101, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Even though the library is closed, library card holders continue to have access to thousands of eBooks at this link here .
- There is also a variety of free, online learning opportunities for children to access on the library’s website, including online story times and educational resources to help families have fun and continue learning, while staying home. To access the resources and take part in the “stay home challenge” click here.
- Apply online for a library card here.
Human Resources: 281-554-1010, email@example.com
Parks and Recreation: 281-554-1180
- Hometown Heroes Recreation Center and the Davis Sportsplex are closed.
- Registration, reservations and rentals are currently suspended.
- City parks and trails continue to remain open. If you choose to visit, continue to practice social distancing and remain six feet away from members outside of your own household. Avoid playing group sports such as soccer, basketball, baseball, etc.
- Emergency: 911
- Non-Emergency Dispatch: 281-332-2566
- General Inquiries: 281-554-2500
- Records: 281-554-4152
Public Works: 281-554-1346
- Fleet: 281-554-1313
- Line Repair 281-554-1390
- Streets/Stormwater/Traffic/Urban Forestry: 281- 554-1086
- Wastewater: 281- 554-1320
- Water Production: 281-554-1041
Municipal Court: 281-554-1060
- All scheduled court dockets in League City Municipal Court scheduled during the months of March and April will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Representatives are available to process payments, reschedule court dates, and provide information on citations over the phone.
- Court fines can be paid online here.
Planning, Building, and Engineering: 281-554-1429, Building@leaguecitytx.gov
- This includes engineering, building, planning, code enforcement, and the GIS departments.
Trash Collection: 281-554-1100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- AmeriWaste can be reached at 281-585-3200 or 281-331-8400
- Please place all trash in a bag before placing in a garbage receptable, trash can, or recycle bin This will ensure our waste workers are protected and can continue collecting trash.
Utility Billing: 281-554-1335, UBService@leaguecitytx.gov
- Payment: 281-554-1335 Option #1
- Inquiry/Billing: 281-554-1335 Option #2