On Monday, May 4, the following buildings will reopen to the public and operate under normal City business hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. to noon.
- League City Hall
- Municipal Courts Building
- City Hall Annex Building
- Animal Care and Adoption Center
- Public Safety Building
The Helen Hall Library will start offering curbside service on May 4 to begin fulfilling nearly 1,000 hold requests from our residents. We appreciate your patience as we work to reopen the library later this month.
In addition, the City’s Parks and Recreation Department is currently evaluating athletic programming options that may be able to resume at the Hometown Heroes Recreation Center. Stay tuned for more details
Staff from all departments will continue to be available to provide services and answer questions over the phone and through email, as well as accept payments for utility bills and courts fines, Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. till noon.
A variety of other City services are also available online, including the payment of court fines and utility bills and well as applications for permits. For a full list, click here.
Please give us a call if you have questions or inquiries. A main list of central numbers is provided below. Facilities and most departments have service information posted on the website as well.
Phone Numbers/Emails of City Departments
Animal Shelter: 281-554-1377
- The shelter is closed to the public but staff will continue caring for the animals.
- Adoptions, redemptions and foster pick up will be done by appointment only by calling 281-554-1377.
City Auditor: 281-554-1022, Rhonda.Lee@leaguecitytx.gov
City Auditor Fraud Hotline
City Hall: 281-554-1000
City Secretary: 281-554-1030, email@example.com
Communications: 281-554-1025, firstname.lastname@example.org
Helen Hall Library: 281-554-1101, email@example.com
- The library will begin offering curbside assistance on Monday, May 4. The building is expected to open to the public May 18.
- Library card holders continue to have access to thousands of eBooks at this link here .
- There is also a variety of free, online learning opportunities for children to access on the library’s website, including online story times and educational resources to help families have fun and continue learning, while staying home. To access the resources and take part in the “stay home challenge” click here.
- Apply online for a library card here.
Human Resources: 281-554-1010, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parks and Recreation: 281-554-1180
- All City owned and operated parks are open, except for the Hometown Heroes Recreation Center.
- Playground equipment at all parks is closed and roped off to prevent use by the public. Basketball nets have been temporarily removed from all City park facilities
- Registration, reservations and rentals are currently suspended
- Emergency: 911
- Non-Emergency Dispatch: 281-332-2566
- General Inquiries: 281-554-2500
- Records: 281-554-4152
Public Works: 281-554-1346
- Fleet: 281-554-1313
- Line Repair 281-554-1390
- Streets/Stormwater/Traffic/Urban Forestry: 281- 554-1086
- Wastewater: 281- 554-1320
- Water Production: 281-554-1041
Municipal Court: 281-554-1060
- Representatives are available to process payments, reschedule court dates, and provide information on citations over the phone.
- Court fines can be paid online here.
Planning, Building, and Engineering: 281-554-1429, Building@leaguecitytx.gov
- This includes engineering, building, planning, code enforcement, and the GIS departments.
Trash Collection: 281-554-1100, email@example.com
- AmeriWaste can be reached at 281-585-3200 or 281-331-8400
- Please place all trash in a bag before placing in a garbage receptable, trash can, or recycle bin This will ensure our waste workers are protected and can continue collecting trash.
Utility Billing: 281-554-1335, UBService@leaguecitytx.gov
- Payment: 281-554-1335 Option #1
- Inquiry/Billing: 281-554-1335 Option #2