Cast your ballot! Election Day is on Tuesday, on November 3, 2020. The hours of voting on Election Day are 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. You can vote at any location in your county of registration.
Locations within League City include:
- North County Annex, 174 Calder Rd., Room 142
- Creekside Intermediate, 4320 West Main St.
- League City Rec. Room, 450 West Walker St. (Next to Civic Center)
- College of the Mainland North County, 200 Parker Ct.
- League City Blue Building, 144 Park Ave., Suite 200
- League City Public Works, 1701 W. League City Parkway ( *New location*)
- The Watershed, 1751 East League City Parkway
Please note that the Johnnie Arolfo Civic Center is NOT a voting location this year.
What form of ID do I need to bring?
You’ll need one of seven types of valid photo ID to vote in Texas:
- A state driver’s license (issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety)
- A Texas election identification certificate (issued by DPS)
- A Texas personal identification card (issued by DPS)
- A Texas license to carry a handgun (issued by DPS)
- A U.S. military ID card with a personal photo
- A U.S. citizenship certificate with a personal photo
- A U.S. passport
For more information about Election Day, go to: https://www.votetexas.gov