The City of League City will participate in a runoff election for City Council Positions 4 and 5. The runoff election will be conducted by the Galveston County Elections Division, which will also host our League City Harris County voters. Other entities participating in the runoff election are the City of Dickinson and the City of Galveston.
Early Voting will be held from November 30 through December 4 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., December 5 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Justice Center Only), December 6 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Justice Center Only), December 7 through December 9 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and December 10 through December 11 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Early voting locations are listed below. There is only one location available in League City.
- League City Rec. Room, 450 West Walker, League City, TX
- Justice Center, 600 59th St., Galveston, TX
- Rebecca Sealy, 404 8th St., Galveston, TX
- Moody Methodist Church, 2803 53rd St., Galveston, TX
- Galveston Fire Station No.7, 3902 Buccaneer, Galveston, TX
- GISD Admin Bldg., 3904 Ave. T, Galveston, TX
- Dickinson Community Ctr., 2714 Highway 3, Dickinson, TX
- Galveston County Ct. House, 722 Moody 2nd Floor, Galveston, TX
Election Day will be held on December 15 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, visit www.galvestonvotes.org.