The City of League City will participate in a runoff election on December 15, 2020 for City Council Positions 4 and 5. The runoff election will be conducted by the Galveston County Elections Division, which will also host our League City Harris County voters. Other entities participating in the runoff election are the City of Dickinson and the City of Galveston.
If you have previously applied for an “Annual Application” Ballot by Mail, you will not need to reapply to receive a Runoff Ballot. If you need to check the status of your Application for Ballot by Mail, please call Galveston County, Elections Division at 409-770-6006.
Election Day will be held on December 15 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the locations below:
- Rebecca Sealy, 404 8th Street, Galveston, TX
- GISD Admin Bldg., 3904 Ave. T, Galveston, TX
- Moody Methodist Church, 2803 53rd St., Galveston, TX
- Galveston Fire Station No.7, 3902 Buccaneer, Galveston, TX
- Dickinson Community Ctr., 2714 Highway 3, Dickinson, TX
- Blue Bldg., 144 Park, Suite 200, League City, TX
- League City Rec. Room, 450 West Walker, League City, TX
- Galveston County Ct. House, 722 Moody 2nd Floor, Galveston, TX
- Dickinson City Hall, 4403 Highway 3, Dickinson, TX
- The Watershed, 1751 East League City Pkwy., League City, TX
- League City Public Works Bldg., 1701 W. League City Pkwy., League City, TX
For more information, visit www.galvestonvotes.org.