League City is updating its Master Mobility Plan and is seeking citizen input on key issues and needs for the development of our roadway network. This plan will incorporate adopted municipal, county, regional, and state planning initiatives, and will serve as a framework to update and guide decision-makers in the long-term implementation of mobility and transportation investments within League City. Emphasis will be placed on the local roadway network and its ability to adequately support future growth and development
How Can You Get Involved? We Need Your Feedback
What is League City’s Master Mobility Plan?
A long-range plan that provides transportation policy, goals and objectives, and implementation strategies to guide the growth and development of League City’s thoroughfare network. The plan is updated every five years, with the last update approved by City Council in 2018. Click here to access the 2018 Master Mobility Plan.
The plan is based on existing and forecasted employment and population growth and considers existing system needs. The plan also identifies rights-of-way for the location and type of roadways needed to meet future transportation system demands.
The updated Mobility Plan will:
- Clarify the general location and alignment of existing and future roadways.
- Define general design standards for all roadway classes.
- Identify near and long-term safety and mobility improvements.
- Coordinate with other agencies on system alignment and connectivity.
- Program transportation improvements and identify potential funding strategies.
- Develop a policy document to educate and inform key stakeholders and the general public.